This Ceme Game Playing Tips will explain how to play ceme in general or can also be called a domino dealer in Southeast Asia. There are 2 types of ceme games, namely ordinary ceme, and mobile ceme. In ordinary ceme games, we can choose to play as players or dealers. If we choose as a dealer, our cards will be pitted against all existing players.
This game is almost similar to the QQ game, the difference is that Domino QQ uses 4 dominoes but the Ceme game only uses 2 Domino cards.
How to Play Ceme: Dealer Rules
Ceme games can be played from 2 to 8 players which are divided into 7 players (black seats) and one player acts as a dealer (Red Chair). The game will not start if no one wants to play judi poker online as a dealer. Players who choose to sit as a dealer must have a balance of at least 14X of the max bet on the desired table in order to be able to pay if all players win.
How to Play Ceme: Understanding Dominoes
There are a total of 28 dominoes in each round of the game. The easiest way to remember all the cards is to group them into 7 series of card types as below:
Ceme Card Order
- 0 (zero) dots, a total of 7 cards and each card has a blank on the top or bottom side, and also a log card of 0.1
- 1 (one) point, a total of 6 cards and each card has one big dot on the top or bottom side.
- 2 (two) dots, a total of 5 cards and each card has two dots on the top, bottom, or both sides.
- 3 (three) dots, a total of 4 cards and each card has three dots on the top, bottom, or both.
- 4 (four) dots, a total of 3 cards and each card has four dots on the top, bottom, or both sides.
- 5 (five) dots, a total of 2 cards and each card has five dots on the top or bottom side.
- 6 (six) dots, only 1 card has six dots at the same time above and below. This card is also called the log 6 card. Casino Slot Online Indonesia
Each card that has twin numbers is also known as balak. Starting from 0/0, logs 1/1, logs 2/2, and so on until logs 6/6.
How to Play Ceme: Peek at Cards
After each player gets two cards, players are given the opportunity to peek (shrink) the cards they get. After finishing peeking, the player must open the cards on the table.
How to Play Ceme: Card Competition (Show Down)
After all players and dealers have opened the cards on the table, the calculation is made between the dealer’s cards and the player’s cards. Higher value, wins. In the picture below is an example of a dealer with a total of 3 cards, against a player with a total of 3 and 7 cards. The dealer (3) will lose against a player with 7 cards, but will win against a card of the same value (3).
How to Play Ceme: How to Count Ceme Cards
The way to determine the winner in the ceme game is to count all the number points on the two cards, then compete with the total numbers of other players. The highest value is 9. If the total of the two cards we hold is more than 9, then we will only count the digits behind.
- Card 0/0 + 0/4 = 0 + 4 = 4, then the total card value is 4.
- Card 4/4 + 0/2 = 8 + 2 = 10, then the total card value is 0 (take the last digit).
- Card 1/5 + 3/3 = 6 + 6 = 12, then the total value of the card is 2 (take the last digit).
- Card 4/6 + 5/6 = 10 + 11 = 21, then the total value of the card is 1 (take the last digit).
How to Play Ceme: Determining the Winner
In ceme, the winner is determined by the highest score. The highest card value is 9. There are 4 possibilities that can happen, namely:
Bigger players, the city loses and pays normally.
The player is bigger with a value of 9, the dealer loses and pays double.
The dealer’s card and the draw player are the same regardless of the number, the player loses and pays normally.
As an example for clarity, please see the example below. In the example, the player’s cards are marked with a blue square and the dealer’s cards are marked with a red square:
- Player Win. The number of player cards is greater than the dealer, the dealer will pay the player’s bet amount. How to
- Play Ceme: Player Wins
Dealer Wins. The dealer’s card is bigger than the player’s, the dealer will take the bet money from the player. How to Play Ceme:
- Dealer Wins Draw – Dealer Wins. The dealer always wins if he gets the same value as the
player. How to Play Ceme: Bandar Wins Card Q – Player Wins. Players who have Card 9, the dealer must pay double the value of the player’s bet. How to Play Ceme: Player Wins
- Card Q draws – Dealer wins. The dealer who has card 9, the dealer automatically takes all bets because the card is the highest and the tie is still the dealer who wins. How to Play Ceme: Bandar Wins
How to Play Ceme: Special Cards for the Jackpot
Jackpots in ceme games can be obtained from special cards. To get the jackpot, there must be a combination of 4 cards, so that two player cards are used, plus two dealer cards. To get the jackpot, each player is also required to buy the jackpot first. If we are a dealer and want to get a jackpot, then we have to buy a jackpot for every player (including ourselves). We will indeed pay more, but the possibility of getting the jackpot is also greater. If we are a player, we only need to buy a jackpot for ourselves.
Note: If the card that appears between the player and the dealer matches one of the special card combinations in the following example, the jackpot will be awarded to the player or dealer who bought the jackpot in that round.