Online soccer betting is currently more popular than land based soccer betting because it is easy to play and place bets.
The difference between online and land soccer gambling is that there are more types of markets that provide a great opportunity to win bets.
For land soccer bettors who are starting to try to switch to online soccer gambling, they generally don’t understand the many betting market exchanges.
It just so happens that on this good occasion I will provide information and explanations to you about the types of sbobet online soccer betting bets that are easy for you to understand agen judi bola so you can get to know soccer gambling correctly.
Online football betting market
On the betting exchange, there are many choices of types of soccer gambling games that you can place bets on which of course provide a great opportunity for you to win bets if you understand and understand the meaning and purpose of these bets as follows:
Asian Handicap is a football match betting using voor on the market as a balance between the stronger team and the opposing team. The amount of voor given is generally the same as the land ball gambling voor market and voor is usually in the form of fractional or decimal numbers. The magnitude of the type of ball voor starts from:
- 0-0.5 = 0.25 = 1/4
- 0.5 = 0.50 = 1/2
- 0.5-1 = 0.75 = 3/4
- 1.0 = 1
- And so on.
You can read the article on the meaning of voor and how to read voor in soccer betting for a full version review.
Over Under is a type of bet with the choice of guessing above or below the voor which is used as a limit on the number of goals at the end of the match.
Example: Liverpool vs Arsenal (0.50)
- The final score is 1 goal then the option over wins, under loses
- No goals then the option over loses and under wins
Odd Even is a type of bet to guess the number of final goals of a match with a choice of odd (1, 3, 5 and so on) or even (0, 2, 4, 6 and so on).
Example: Juventus vs Galaxy
- Total final score 3 goals then odd / odd wins, even / even loses
- Total final score 2 goals then odd / odd lose, even / even wins
1X2 is a type of bet by guessing only 3 choices, namely 1 (home team wins), 2 (draw or draw), 3 (guest team or opponent wins).
Example: Persija (Home) vs Persebaya (Away)
- Persija won the final round, so choice 1 won.
- Final round was draw, so choice X won.
- Final round was won by Persebaya, so choice 3 won.
Double Chance is a type of bet that is similar to 1X2 but on double chance the chance of choice increases to two, namely 1X (home team wins or draws), 12 (home team or away team wins), X2 (draw or away team wins).
Example: Japan vs India
- The final round was won by Japan, so choices 1X and 12 won.
- The final round was a draw, so choices 1X and X2 won.
- The final round was won by India, so choices 12 and X2 won.
Mix Parlay is a type of mixed bet choosing a minimum of 3 match teams and a maximum of up to 20 teams with many types of markets in 1 package.
Example: choose 3 match teams
(Inter Milan vs Bayern Munchen, Manchester United vs Arsenal, Barcelona vs Manchester City)
- Final result 2 teams win, 1 team wins 1/2 then the odds of the winning team 1/2 are calculated first
- Final result 2 teams win, 1 lose then the odds for the losing team are not counted
- Final result 2 teams win, 1 team draws then the odds for the team draw are not counted
- The final result 2 teams win, 1 team lose 1/2 then the odds of the losing team do not count
For the calculation of the mix parlay, it varies according to the results of the match, please read the full article on how to calculate the mix parlay, it’s very easy.
Total Goal is a bet to guess the total score at the end of the match from the home team and the opposing / away team with a predetermined score limit of 0-1, 2-3, 4-6, 7-over.
Example: Germany vs Argentina
- The total final score is 3 goals, then the choice 2-3 wins.
- The final score is 1 goal, then the 0-1 option wins
Correct Score is a bet to guess the score at the end of the match with the score that has been determined on the market, namely 1-0, 2-0, 3-0, 1-2, 2-1.
Example England vs Panama
- The result of the final score is 2-0 then the choice of 2-0 wins
- The final score of 1-2 then the choice of 1-2 wins
Outright is a type of bet that is usually only available in major league and world league matches by guessing which team will win and advance to the next round.
Thus, I have finished reviewing information from me regarding the types of markets that are generally found on online soccer betting exchanges, after this I hope you have played and placed soccer betting bets correctly.
You need to read football information content blogs to increase knowledge about football from players, coaches, matches and match predictions as well as tips on how to win soccer gambling to achieve victory and profit.